1. Listen to Penguin Problems
2. There are many hard and sad things happening right now. We could complain or we could try to find the positive. Can you think of some happy things that are happening in your life like the penguin did? What is something that you are thankful for?
3. Share with your family what you are thankful for.
1. Listen to Iggy Peck Architect
2. It has been a weird school year with remote learning and I'm sad we're not together to celebrate the end of the year. I hope that you can find something from this school year (either from our time at school or our time learning at home) that you were passionate about like Iggy.
3. Take some time to think and reflect on your favorite parts of this school year.
- Share your favorite moments. You can comment on this post, share with your family, write about them, or share another way. Remember to be thankful even in the midst of challenges.