1. Listen to the video of me reading aloud The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
2. Watch the short film The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore
3. Compare and Contrast: How are the book and the film the same? How are they different?
- Ideas for organizing what you notice: T chart, venn diagram, sharing thoughts with a family member, or something else
- Questions to think about: What colors did you notice in the book illustrations and film? What sounds and talking did you notice? How is Morris Lessmore feeling at the beginning and end?
Enjoy the story!
1. Listen to the video of me reading aloud Maybe Something Beautiful
2. Brainstorm a way that you can brighten YOUR neighborhood. Here are some ideas (but you can think of your own too!)
- Write or draw encouraging messages in chalk on the sidewalk
- Draw a picture or write a kind note then put it in a neighbor's mailbox
- Make a fun sign or poster and display it in your window for anyone walking by to see
Have fun spreading some joy to those around you!